- Will – Caveat: without a will, your assets are distributed under state law.
- Revocable, irrevocable or testamentary trust.
- Health care directives.
- Financial power of attorney.
- File beneficiary forms.
- Make final arrangements.
- Protect your business.
IRS Tax Notice
- Requires response within applicable time frame.
- File and request assistance with taxpayer advocate office.
IRS Tax Assessment
- Consider request for due process hearing.
- Request hearing with IRS appeals.
- Consider filing with U.S. tax court.
IRS Tax Liens
- Request equivalency hearing.
- Installment payment request.
- Offer and Compromise.
Amended Tax Return
- Filing amended returns within the statute of limitations.
- Carryback of net operating losses.
- Tax refund claims.
IRS Exam & Tax Problem Resolution
- Will obtain an IRS and state power of attorney so that our firm is the contact for correspondence and negotiations with the applicable tax authorities.
- Our firm will deal with IRS agents, examinations and collections.
- If necessary, we will file a petition with the US tax court on your behalf.
ASC740 Deferred Taxes
- Tax analysis, computation and financial statement, disclosure of deferred taxes.
- Merger, acquisitions and reorganization.
- Tax positions documentation and risk analysis